Beverly Afaglo reveals cause of fire which burnt her house into ashes
Actress Beverly Afaglo has revealed that the raging fire which razed down her house on Monday August 9th is caused by a domestic fire lit at the back yard of her resident around 2:00 pm.
According to a statement issued in Accra by the Communication Executive of Cini-God Studios, management team of the actress, Nurein Abass the fire spread quickly due to the wind blowing at that time which caught the attention of the neighbours.
It said the neighbours called the National Fire Service (NFS) which came swiftly but was unable to quench the fire due to the incessant smoke which made vision impossible for the fire fighters.
The statement indicated that the smoke made the firefighters called for back up in order to put out the fire.
“The actress at by this time rushed home but could not do much. The backup team who arrived at 40 minutes later could not do much because their generator would not start for which reason a third team had to be brought in.
By the time the officials could put out the fire everything in her home from furniture, electrical gadget and personal belongings have all burnt into ashes. Not a pin could be salvaged,” it explained.
The statement however declared that there were no casualties and commended fans and friends who have supported the wife of Choirmaster of Praye fame in her difficult time.
It also added numbers for people who genuinely wanted to support the actress to raise funds in helping the actress to recover from the tragic loss.