BUZZEntertainment

I didn’t initiate breakup with Dominic Rogue— Bea Alonzo shuts critics

I didn’t initiate breakup with Dominic Rogue— Bea Alonzo shuts critics

Actress Bea Alonzo has debunked allegations that she initiated her breakup with former colleague lover, Dominic Roque.

Contrary to the public belief, she said she was not the one who called for the split.

Speaking in a recent media interview, Bea stated that relationships had its own ups and downs but she did not initiate the separation and termed the accusations as false and unwarranted.

“Actually, that’s false! I’m not the one who started the breakup,” she said.

Bea stated that the topic was so personal and would like to have that chapter closed as an act of respect to her former partner.

“Let’s not talk about it anymore. Let’s leave it in the past. We’re okay. I think it will be disrespectful to the relationship and to the other person to talk about it. It’s a very sensitive topic and I want to give it respect. I want to leave it in a beautiful manner,” she said.

Last month, Roque shared with the press that he has been doing well, as he also revealed that his phone wallpaper was no longer his ex-fiancee, following a screenshot post of him holding his phone with the actress’ photo visible on his screen.

The two got engaged in July 2023 and confirmed their separation in February of this year after three years of dating.

Meanwhile, Alonzo is set to make her TV comeback opposite Carla Abellana in “Widows’ War” which will premiere on July 1.

Source: www.spotonnews.net

Joyceline Natally Cudjoe

An Entertainment Columnist, Content Writer, Blogger, Novelist, Poet, and a Publicist. For business or story tip off, contact me on +233 24 646 6866 or email: [email protected]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button