If you require any more information or have any questions about our Terms of Service, please feel free to contact us by email at Contact Us
License to use website
- republish material from this website in neither print nor digital media or documents (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
- redistribute material from this website – except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution; or
- republish or reproduce any part of this website through the use of iframes or screenscrapers.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organization.
- data mining
- data extraction
- data harvesting
- ‘Framing’ (iframes)
- Article ‘Spinning’
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without the express written consent of http://www.spotonnews.net.
https://www.spotonnews.net may disable your user ID and password at https://www.spotonnews.net’s sole discretion without notice or explanation.
https://www.spotonnews.net’s rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, https://www.spotonnews.net does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if https://www.spotonnews.net has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
- death or personal injury caused by the negligence of https://www.spotonnews.net or its agents, employees or shareholders / owners;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of https://www.spotonnews.net; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for https://www.spotonnews.net to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect https://www.spotonnews.net’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as https://www.spotonnews.net.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify https://www.spotonnews.net and undertake to keep https://www.spotonnews.net indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by https://www.spotonnews.net to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of https://www.spotonnews.net’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by https://www.spotonnews.net arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to https://www.spotonnews.net’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, the website may take such action as https://www.spotonnews.net deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
The website may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Accra, Ghana, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Accra, Ghana.